Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chuckie Baby, But No Running.

I am reading a book about neuroscience and music and I think it will firm up why I seem to need music to run.

Yesterday I thought my body needed a rest but when I dashed out of work today it was so nice out that I really wanted to run - have to keep the momentum going or I'm afraid I'll lose my ambitions here. BUT, I had to go to a magical industrial park in Norwood to pick up a UPS package so there was, unfortunately, no run today. Ate at Chili's for the first time in my life and I think it will be my last. And I watched the thrilling Boston comeback baseball game. I got caught up and was too lazy to do laundry so a morning run depends on what kind of non-stinky outfit I can scrape together.

As my old boyfriend, Chuck Barris, and his pal Gene already know, when you can't run you can always dance:

No comments: